I started my new job today… It’s so boring. I tried thinking positively. Here, have a list:
- “They play real music!” – No. It’s just a 10-loop of the same crappy songs.
- “Organisation is fun!” – No. Not when the display fixtures are broken and the shelves and rails are overstocked.
- “There will always be something to do!” – No. There just isn’t… The tasks are just too basic to take any real time over.
- “I’ll make some new friends!” – Hmm. I met some (very nice) middle aged ladies who I have zero in common with, and three young folks… WHO ARE ALL LEAVING!
- “It’ll keep me active!” – Yes.
I just need some mental stimulation and I hate evil corporations. ANARCHY!ANARCHY!ANARCHY!